Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Love








Robby and I went to a "Mops and Pops" dinner tonight. Yea, kind of a dorky name, but thats ok. We're dorky people. I joined a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group when I got to Richmond and I am really thankful that I did. Its at a really great church here in the city with about 40 women all with little kids. Tonight we got to spend some uninterruped time with our friends Matthew and Lindsey. It was so nice. Another added bonus was getting to hold a little seven week old little boy. It brought back so many memories of Trey and got me all worked up/freaked out/excited/nervous about having this little girl. Robby was so precious with the baby. He's the one who suggested that we hold him and give the mom a break. I love my thoughtful and sweet husband.
Get ready Robby, you're about to get your share of some baby love.

No comments: