Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life lately...

So life has been INSANE lately. I finally was able to go get a massage (for 50% off, or else I wouldn't have done it!) It was wonderful. Robby's appointment is next! With our launch service coming up and all the drama that has gone into finding a meeting space, its enough to make me want to run home to Georgia and hide till its all over! We had a space we were feeling good about, but that fell through (twice) and then we were going to meet at a school, but found out that its not available to meet in for the Sunday before Easter and Easter Sunday, so that stinks. So, since its too late to draw up a contract and work on that, looks like we'll be meeting at a pavilion in the park. God is reminding us that the "church" isn't a building.

I did my first jewelry show in Richmond on Saturday. It was kind of a bomb. There hadn't been much publicity, so not many people knew about it. The booth was free though, so I'll take that any day. Now I just have more stuff to FINALLY put on my website. Here's some of the newer stuff I've made...








1 comment:

Like Sugar with a T said...

The jewelry looks great - I was wondering if you were still able to work on it! I'm glad you are :)