Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i failed.

Ok, so remember a few posts ago when I said I was going to start blogging about healthy meals and stuff like that...well...you might be asking, "Where are they?" I was on such a roll making some pretty awesome stuff but I never could find my camera when it was time to take a picture of our nicely plated food. So, I'm admitting that I failed, and that I have no desire right now to try and make up for it by starting over. BUT, I will send you to my sweet friend Jana's blog (<---click there) because she has a great one about healthy stuff she's been making lately. Check it out! I'll try to redeem myself in some way, at some point. :)

1 comment:

emp said...

from failures you learn- success not so much. YOU are not a failure, and you can make it up by posting pics of your Bea-U-tiful jewelry!!! =p